- SILVER DIP SHOULD NOT COME INTO CONTACT WITH STAINLESS STEEL
- Dip item into Silver Dip for 10 seconds, if tarnish has not disappeared dip again for a further 10 seconds up to a maximum of 20 seconds.
- If article is too large to dip, soak a cotton ball in Silver Dip and swab item.
- Immediately wash item in soapy water and rinse well.
- Dry and polish item with a soft cloth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
DO NOT USE SILVER DIP: on Stainless steel, Iron, Chrome plate, Artificially Antiqued or oxidized Silver, Pearls or Porous Metals. Never dip silver items with a bubbled surface or if the plate has worn through to underlining metal. If in doubt refer to item manufacturer for suitability.
Most knives in modern silver sets have stainless steel blades. When using Silver Dip ensure only the silver handle is immersed in the liquid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Irritant. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Contains Thiourea. DO NOT SWALLOW. Wash hands immediately after use.
If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give two glasses of water, contact doctor or Poison Information Centre, in New Zealand 0800 764; in Australia 13 11 26. If in eyes, hold open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
Made in New Zealand.